Unleash yourself from the legendary Superwoman

The day before July 3, 2009 Independence Day I made my own Independence. I announced myself free of the superman myth. Legend that started in 60 of those women that can be. Newer versions of this. "We can not all just in time.

This legendary superman multiple drives our work more than we intend to use the program more on our plate is full from any project that we are interested and want to do or that we do not want to do when we meet. means we do not push the little bed with the family, friends and community care. Because all women out there who do successfully. (Or so it seems) and we think we should do the same. We do not want to accept our limited.

You may not agree with me but I believe that women are more effective when we focus on distributed energy and time and not valuable in our many responsibilities and relationships of obligation and opportunity.

I decided I want to liberate yourself from feeling like I do it all. I grew up when women first get access to birth control, which provides us the freedom to work outside the home. What we take as sex is that we can maintain a home with all outside activities. Have more money to children in families that are free to participate in activities more. Moms Driving (and still) around like crazy because no one recognizes the form of a complete family has now changed. As a result of the superman because we do not want to accept we can not and we do not know how to talk about it and ask what we need and want.

From now on I will listen to my ideas when they told me that I must do or should do. I announced myself liberated from the tyranny of those words and ask yourself if the contract is other ways to do things, especially when the number of timing and family responsibilities, such as. I do not suppose that I only can do it all or I will have better and faster than others will. Mythical superwoman.

I made this easier to write than to do. What do I know that when women are rested and relaxed and nurtured, and business practices that benefit both their families. Select what you want to lose your life. What you want to go to the?

Next few days to do the test with what you want when you want and customize some time flexibility. Rather it is with other people around you to claim some time for you. This morning I decided to write a long article instead of jumping down my list to do this. Of course I will be writing my list, but is fun for me and I have less time to get things done more quickly following.

Superman home and enjoy life!

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kathy_Garland.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น