Girly-Bird trying to down a bird in Male Dominated World

A few weeks ago while on holiday at home, my mother, we buy less pink - yellow female canary. Mother and my father has been wandering around in five male canaries large courtyard. Bamboo trees are large and many areas of aviation and feel close to nature most. Girly-less birds to Paris, and her name. Vet told us that she's reddish color is the result of very low protein import. But it is the color of her that we can set her than her male counterparts.

In the early days of her Paris house manners as expected: shy and quiet sitting in the corner eating cake, seed and fruit and not from a different cage. The next day she ventured outside. We all want to see the reactions of male birds in the five days prior to arrival to Paris to Ho singing every day. But not her, but what changes they stop singing.

Paris is more than three days of adventure, flying high among the trees and the development of attitudes: I'm free!

Weeks following phenomenon. Paris, flew over and over and over from the other side of the balcony. Forever, happy, singing (but the fact that the vet told us. girly-birds do not sing). The birds have stopped singing child, we are happier with Paris, her music, although we are still less than men '.

As she jumped and flew stole, and pampas grass and cake from other birds that we see more male canaries in the distance. Even the youngest people, manifested by the old and tired her. It made me think about my own experience working for several years to receive training in the rich old people. I am so energetic, enthusiastic, full power to the people around the actual skeletons look forward to traveling other dimensions.

Then things started to happen gradually. Paris is shyer. At the beginning, but change is unnoticeable day she stopped singing and jumping and flying. She became like all other birds. Then it dawned on me: women, minorities, we women in the world of men as victims of the same protocol is that expression? We are after all members of the animal kingdom, and the reactions of female birds, women will not be any different reaction from men about women's intuition.

So I doubt, Paris is out of the blue she realized that singing and flying and energy make her not differ in any location. All male birds strongly manifested in silence any of them disapproving of explosive power of a new bird protection. I need girl to many through the same situation. Men's face turned gray, condemning the offensive power of the endless pull in the new block. As I grow older and wiser I've asked myself that my behavior is warning men who feel free to young to not be afraid to show emotion and color in your life.

What was I thinking out. I decided to focus more in Paris than the remaining birds. I buy toys her pink mirror pink beauty. (Cliche, but sometimes I think pink will remind her that her sister not only at home). I talk to her when she reprimanded me sad and isolating Paris for many men. And then things changed. Paris started flying again, eating more food again is more courage every day. She does not see the fear and somehow I think she shows that she may be alpha female in the world of men. And birds too suddenly followed by children from her and moved around and take an adventure and just simply more.

Then I to conclude. I've never had anyone do that to me I do not give Paris. Powerful hand to show support and care. It inspired my world, most people turn to their old shape, boxed in themselves. "We love the women in the kitchen". Then I realized the sad, gray, women, old numbers to be successful in their work and the road is quite horrendous. See depression almost as if possessed of strong women, they will be sucked by the monster. Women who choose, may be forced by circumstances to abandon the wittyness amazing the things that make us women.

I think Paris girly birds may actually be luckier than many women in the world trying to make the world of men.

Who is to assist women with a strong and vibrant?

Who warned them that they actually supported by a small environmental change all of them good or not?

What do you think?

Birds fly and sing you a free lifetime health or fly cut the imbalance of invisible only where you know you can make a difference, but actually your not allowed?

Tell me who you are and how we can change this.

Cruz Maria Carolina.

I am a writer and director of Planet Alice Production Co. published in English. I worked several years in the oil industry as a petroleum engineer and manager of global knowledge for Shell International. And British Petroleum in other countries around the world.
I published my first book adventures of the world's oil Camila-book empowering for women of all ages to the world man. I want to brave the world women can inspire you to remove your limitations and move for the benefit of the human race.


Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Maria_Carolina_Cruz.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น