Bahrain and Iran - women dress

When I am in Bahrain in the late 1970s and 1980s by the Muslim women I think that has steadily developed from black cloaks and head cover (abayas) of the previous decade. I almost never see people with faces covered around her.

Real Khomeini Iranian Revolution forced women back into the black cover from head to foot, but even in the face Iran - not forbidden to make an introduction.

When I returned to Bahrain in 2006 after 16 years on, we found changes in the set of punching. Not more advanced, as I predicted in the 80s, but evidently the original more. In almost every department of women wore ankle length black abaya style, but it has changed. Not cover the head and pointed to growth over the abaya has transitioned to black ankle length set, add the black head covering that is usually around the face and coat.

Although older students told me that many women are veiled from Saudi Arabia, now more convenient highway connecting the two countries Bahrainis wear much the same. "Why change? I asked in every conversation.

Description of multiple offers, but all center on the fact that Muslims are believed their threats and how to dress as a guarantee of their Muslim.

Some suggest that the Khomeini revolution, Afghan-Soviet conflict, or call 1990 Gulf War concerns. Other proposed changes to the role of women participate more in higher education and employment, allowing them to select a set of old-fashioned show that changes in life style can not disbelieve.

Back in 2009 I am sure that trend was set to be severe. It was not. It may not have enough time to clear through the summary, but my impression is less women covered their faces and cover the outside of fashion abaya is more. Pictures taken of my jacket this year and although the majority of women wear. abaya will dull a sleeveless. Wide embroidered sleeve vision. Most of the women wore a black scarf over their hair, but in the background with several red and the head abaya no. This is what I see on the road and shops.

Unlike Iran or Saudi Arabia, Bahrain has no legal control over women's dress. The pressure to which people will enter, the women are all playing an integral role in determining dress in Bahrain. May choose to be more complex because of the tension between tradition and support religiously the new trend, confirming the role of women changes.

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran have legal control over women's dress. I have little direct experience with the Saudi women in a recent study of I, but I spent two weeks in Iran.

As I plan my trip I remember Iran dress restrictions opened by Khomeini in 1979 and forced by the violent treatment of women who protested. With the mind I borrowed abaya with sleeves and packed several scarves cover my head. But I see clothing similar in rural provinces I've been out of step in which most women have abandoned an ankle length chador (abaya). The new style is knee length, T-install - Older pants set. Far from shapeless, manteau is often cinched with wide belts to produce a relatively modern and stylish look.

Other restrictions apply in the year to start with Khomeini. To make a scarf, even though international legal hair-inch display in all women except as the official who wore a black scarf set that fits smoothly around the oval of her face. Veiled faces No.

I dismiss most of my efforts to dress up. inconspicuously. When I do not wear the abaya in the loan I was left with my normal cotton pants and shirt long sleeved. To my head was covered, these are fully accepted by Iranian law, but I usually wear light colors to draw. interests in society generally include black women. Under the navy blue manteau, young college Iran may wear blue jeans, but overall is dark.

This is not true pastels women who are school rules. I see many women may be 7-14 in the home they left school or been method, and all wore knee length tunic with trousers covered head covering the same color. Each school has a unique color. Light blue and pink difficult to choose popular. A light color that is considered appropriate for children colored display maturity? I just looked at.

Muslim women dress in all countries in implementing the body of Islamic mandate they receive protection from neck to ankles. Although Bahrain and Iran are close geographically women dress quite different. My tentative conclusion based on a limited time in both countries is to dress women in the Middle East are diverse and developed. My tentative conclusion based on a limited time in both countries is to dress women in the Middle East are diverse and developed.

Kay Chaudhri left Missouri in 1976 Teaching in the Middle East. She lived in Bahrain for thirteen years during her study in Science, Technology and Social Change Audit rapid societal changes after the discovery of oil. Long visits back in 2006 and 2009 noted improvements in the density of her sound: thirteen years in the Middle East written for readers interested in the world but can not travel far or stay and have been through http://www. . crowdedwithvoices.com.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kay_Chaudhri.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น