Positive women - how good you are Compliments? A - Positive Woman

You wish to pay today? Ever makes you feel good and brightens the day with other people or not, or not praise others how they help you to feel good or inspired, you can block by brushing off?

Today people do not greet you? It feel? Brush off, or you will receive a "Thank you very much!".

Remember, if you brush off a compliment, you discourage people from promoting your rights - to promote and enhance the mood of self-esteem and enhance your day.

If someone refuses to accept it wishes to pay what it makes you feel? You feel like you need to ensure they are legit because they reject it?.

This is an example of a dampened (brushed off to avoid rejection, repelled) greeting: (We usually do not have the means ...).

Cindy: "wow your garden look good Teresa!

Teresa: "My view weeds! I do not have time here and oversee things.

In this scenario, Cindy and Teresa dampened wishes not useful. Both women would feel better if Teresa said, "Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to spending time out here. I will have more to do more. ".

This is a compliment I ever catch brushing off.

"Kelly is more than you know how to create your own website, you will not need a Webmaster!

I used to say. "O my learning because I can not hire people who will buy me." Yikes! The negative and the memories of the financial challenges for both parties!

Now I say Thank you! I have learned to do it yourself financial reasons and now I am excited to be independent. "This response is positive and both parties feel good. Also makes an important point that needs to be profitable in the long term. This can easily inspire others to learn skills with the intention of increasing their independence.

You can see it big, but how to actually get compliments received appreciation both of you is important.

If you want a more positive power, success and more peace of mind, I invite you to. http://www.TeleWomenars.com. You will be invited to the conference call that good for women and empowering new players TeleWomenar your voice is a gift.

Submitted by Kelly Rudolph "Personal Trainer your safety" and Host of TeleWomenars.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kelly_Rudolph.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น