Tumbledown - "A Woman is a fool, Plain or outdated"

Mother of 22 year old in my step in my life when some styles just are not interesting or appropriate longer. Two of my biggest fears is to look like my mother and my daughter.

Adult female style as important as trends in their own way. We are ready to redefine what we need to hold on to see and to think old-fashioned but fine line between looking current and looking like fashion victims. Everyone has different ideas of what to look shabby. As with most things in my life, I think the right thing by removing those errors. These "No, I do not list":.


Enter your pants too short - this killer look that I see often is. How very modern wearing long pants almost brushing or brushing the floor.
Enter the middle and set them TOPS Sue this one difficult for me to resist because I love my belt and shirt right Untucked (layered) t-shirts more advanced. If you choose to keep and put the belt does not do it, how outdated jeans that sit on a parent taper waist and ankle with the belt 1 "yuck! Pants remaining 1 "below waist are flattering for most of us, and broad band (around 2") is slimming.
Dress too matchy "matchy" This is a difficult one for women, because my generation when we grow apparel perfect plaid skirt is selected from the shelves with sweaters and coordinating finished off with matching shoes and purse. Papagallo. just not that simple anymore. Women remains how to dress up head to toe wearing the look "from this designer. Boring! It will be a little creative, but generally you want to mix the palette and textures. See color combinations in magazines and in stores to date. You may see color combinations that you are not a "go" together and they see modern and chic. Although apparel easy to look good by mixed textures; Charged with nubby wool or linen with silk velvet. If space is very uncomfortable for you, but wearing the right shoes and update them with TOPS.
Enter sleeveless dresses and TOPS Sue no benefit of exercise on a regular basis when I attend graduate school, my daughter high in sweltering June day I saw many and many withered arm; I am thanking all my gym, I do not mean that you must exercise, but if you are not blessed with arms toned, short or long sleeve clothing.
With each attempt to see destroyed if your clothes are sophisticated and flawless hair and make-up sound into a modern look. And similar vein ...
Put too much make-up-this is important we get older. To see in bright colors by day and ramp up a little with colors or heavy night.
Put too made-up-I do not go anywhere without mascara, lip gloss and a little shy. Most days I add a dab of eyeshadow taupe and dark brown eyebrows and little tamer. Take 5 minutes and make a world of difference!
To cancel all - put together when I see women shopping in sweats or shorts and a baggy t shirt, I wonder why they are buying is a way if they leave home. Although only jeans you can put together more attention to destroying the shoes and other accessories. Or throw over a shirt on and see what each destroyed immediately.
Purchase set for "special" for the special occasion of course was responsible for some if you like your mother when you buy bridal suite special. But half the beauty is the most opportunities for separate collection of fancy clothes - slacks and silk blouses skirts, down skirts and jackets, sweaters cashmere Cisco, jackets embellished tuxedo and may be to mix and match. It's appropriate if you do not dress up too often because you can update a piece of your time.
Glass art glass from the fashion and accessories, if you must wear them, you might as well keep up to date. Is worthwhile when you consider the cost per wear!
Add jewels "too much"-I 'm not a jewelry apparel should have a few pieces that reflect my personality and I will love forever. One thing that makes your focus if you put too many pieces will lose concentration.
Enter unflattering silhouettes - with some clothes that are not good for some body. No one can escape this, even if what we see is that the model is not wearing any style. Sometimes easier to identify good friends that you are not hard to see myself without prejudice. If you use the time and effort to wear good clothes, a good editor and away from what does not work for you. This is what to do with size!
Insert "is" shirt when I shop with my daughter at stores like H & M and Forever 21 I tempted by the price tag, but cheap clothes look really bad in the women cooked. Again I should have 10 things I love more than 30 things fairly well.
I College If you want to put your hair when you are not 19 and you are 40 times changed. If you have a cut of as "Dorothy Hamill", "Rachel" and you still have time to change it. Haircuts are a trend that means they will be updated at any time.
To her right and a small stud earrings when I see women with "new" Chanel-style suit and dresses, they think, is related to me. What is this young woman is looking for a way their hips. Like they say if you wore it the first think hard about entering again. Simple structure suitable for avant-guarde curve to see more stylin 'our 40's.
I found that when following these guidelines will help reduce my options make it easy to pull together art, outfits ageless.

Nancy Kriege a fashion designer in Chicago. She her fashion blog. http://www.whattowearover40.com. Search the Web Fiction 40 Fashion and concocts head to toe look for any opportunity. Sewing in her blog. http://www.thefeeddog.com. She describes how to create some new features are and how they move.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Nancy_Kriege.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น