Women and the Marine Corps

I spent 6 years in the United States Marine Board and said it is one of the best experiences I've had awards. When first told my parents about decisions they are mixed, my father being clear, but my mother. to reserve.

I should say that perhaps some from my mother is a former board Jarheads (and Squids are often competing against one another). I also think my mother thought of the sea is too difficult for women to deal with.

What about my decision is that I actually want to do what they do not try very hard ..... that will challenge me. When people see that I was heading to boot camp, I think many are. would fail and home soon. I have to tell me about what to expect as a guide book or tell me about everything I was soon to discover.

People will say things like "you are not trained" or "perhaps you will see the Air Force" or "about college? All to tell me how smart they may think that I can not make it to the sea.

Well this is the fact that I am worried about my fitness. I worry that I can not run or can not manage physical fitness. I worry that I was not strong enough .... I am concerned that week. Although I have spent my preparation is not in good condition. I will go online for information before, but clear limit on the details of boot camp training and more.

These are facts. You will not be fit enough to think that you can boot USMC-Camp, and has trained only for what you have done to that point. So then you think what you need to get fit enough. ?

The biggest problem for women is that we often are told not to grow us into extreme physical workouts. Weightlifting not. Do not take martial arts. Do not go overboard in the gym ..... in other words do not. train like men!

Problem with that when you go to camp boot; The escape from physical training, no. If you think you have to let off hook just because you women .... not to marines!!

Seriously ..... you will have! You must call! You must be concealed and attempted to close the application to maintain. And you know what will happen if you break the Instructor through the weak, you might think? You may not be able to pass or not they will break you. Destroy your spirit. You can not make them.

I do not say is DI monsters ..... it is their job to eliminate the source and not the best application for marines. They are separate people who can not qualify. All the boot camps are less than successful. Some women lose out because they can not adjust the situation can not adjust to life with that will. how and when; Can not be the direction; Unable to advance through training. Some have returned to do more training with some other people from the military. If you have not practiced the last opportunity to test you to let go.

It is not just to test the performance characteristics of the other boot USMC Camp you need to know. Tips and advice about what will happen in the sea Boot Camp, how do the USMC, word knowledge and methods. that do not respond to pressure. It is not good if you can provide? About all the different experiences you will face? What you can face in USMC Boot Camp?

Before the boot camp I can run 3 miles in 30 minutes to do 65 sit-ups in 20 minutes can do chin bar, hanging items and can do 3 minutes .... not good. I think it is. good enough. I have my people kicked ...... I was exhausted after the first day of physical training. I take up when we have free time to do more chins hangs up and sit-ups. and try to make themselves stronger. I remember thinking that I have spent some time lifting weights or doing more than that was ready for boot camp. I remember thinking people have told me that what is true and what to expect. but really hope they do not.

If you plan to join the USMC, I believe, not to cuss you and say it is easy ..... not! Get in shape and eat properly planned. Prepare!

You will have much sleep the first week or two of you through the changes and adjust to a new location and you will have a lot of time, stress and increase the real ...... you will fight with all of the physical. .... and you yourself will have more stress. If you can eliminate that one form of flexibility to change your little easier would not you or not.

USMC is the toughest test performance in physical tests of the military all you can ask someone ..... it is common knowledge. General knowledge of the sea not only the people you need to get places. you .... you are right to call the sea ..... you do your time and the load of ..... so if you think women are in the sea .... . If you do not want to be successful do not want to honor the call of the sea .... then do what you are doing .... it makes the difference ..... they just want to sea the best no. .

If you are young is like a sea ... and do better yourself out sofa and train yourself .... .... pressure is what you want ..... Fidelis Semper. !

Copyright @ McGibbon 2,009.

http://www.monkeyspeaks.com/USMC.html.
http://monkeyspeaks.org.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tama_Mcgibbon.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น