Balancing work and child-related travel

You may think that travel for business do not come easy when you have primary caregiver in your family. That is the case for me. I have two male age 9 and 6 1 / 2. They are old school, which will help. But what about those in between times when children leave school and get home before the father or the time when conflicts with the school trip or holiday, the minimum schools with 4 days off during the week due date. President or not.

A short, it means boggling. All the "what" you are a parent who does not usually come naturally to download others. Oh, packed lunch to school, make sure that library books in backpacks children 'on the library. Cat on drugs will only last week ... you get her picture. Now all you need to write down for your spouse to handle. and you need to coordinate child care during the child from school and. when your husband comes home from work. This means that multiple calls / emails to / from friends and relatives for help (such as children playing on them.) without having to notify teachers that children should be in. If all the snafu and it must be clearly explained to your husband and children know that when he was off work. you're bored or have.

I create Excel spreadsheets deducted from the day. Everything from garbage cans to the curb to ensure that Valentine's Day cards (the day I work with my kids all the time in advance that) has been assigned in their backpacks so they can share. between the person they.

Is prepared to travel, these dinners next time (and freeze them) and / or our plans for simple food. I will wash all clothes before you leave. Surely the responsibility of my journey and not fall to me. way. When I leave my husband to step up to plate - using the Excel spreadsheet is on the way to accomplishing that day. "(he may appreciates me when I get back and I am grateful for additional support. his.).

When I travel I do not use my children's friends' to play for the day, especially when they have a job or an appointment. I am fortunate to have the support of friends and relatives nearby.

I feel wrong about travel? Time that my husband supports me in this effort. And I know that I work my darndest to ensure a smooth transition between my travel plans in advance with the times. I feel my business back on. to many - from our product hatred relieves a general problem and debilitating; Charitable donations of rich we hope; To generate revenue to our employees / consultants and do our part to stimulate our economy to show an example of my men (working mindfully to the goal) that will provide income for my family to help us achieve the goal. our financial and philanthropic individuals.

Business travel is not easy, but the parent may cost me. And frankly, these things will come easy in life than people that we smell. Is that we work hard that we see most often. and the most memorable award.

Romy Taormina mother and hatred relief chief / co-founder of pounds per square inch bar, art, FDA-acupressure wrist band to remove relief of nausea due to morning disease (pregancy), Mount, anesthesia and chemotherapy. Http:. / / www.psibands.com.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Romy_Taormina.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น