Society - women's roles in society

A process that we negotiate with yourself to continue developing our position when we fit the definition of our role, we begin the difficult task of being a part of this structure.

Road to society, but sometimes paved with boulders. The only one gender roles and how to set expectations about the society is demonstrating the role.

If that is true, "Worlds" stage and we are only players in that "it is select and corporate social script. It is a process by which we act out parts of the script defined success and failure of us. this.

When I enter the high school's curriculum includes 60 courses designed for business executives. My goal is to work diligently and eventually became executive secretary. While I think this career is "Cadillac" of. position and not make me full of dreams of pursuing something else and I do not feel that I have a feature that will be a higher position in the employees.

This is what I am working hard to achieve, and also a number of years later I asked myself: "What is that? While I know that I feel I have the opportunity to know "my.".

Nearly 45 years and recruitment more successful later I returned to the side of my life that I cross - writing. My own development is not thwarted due to unrealistic expectations, but because of my restrictions. When I set down by the society of women in the workplace.

These criteria I look on stage with my diploma. Call my writing, but I never had the opportunity to read the entire script. It will be any different if I had? Will not. I embarked on a career high-powered corporate equivalent today. The agent of social change the status of our role as women or not.

If the point: in 1992 citing statistics from all countries, Congress only 6% are women. It says "sex play an important role in choosing the location of the ethnic government. So almost every option. He is very able. received money for his campaign than similar, while women will receive his pledge token. in the 70s if the young driver to Congress she will receive $ 100.00 instead of the campaign could spend $ 1000 pledged to coordinate her.

Which is quite different today with a campaign promoting the latest evidence. But women have not received a number of seats in the conference should be. So the script must be run again.

Family, religion, education, politics, media hype and peer pressure all together social polarization of women. Representative of society, these will affect the role of women in society. Is a struggle to maintain different amazing that anyone would. survival can be dispensed by the social audit.

Forty-five years, I have the ability to climb stairs of success. What I lacked, but I can understand that. Today I have the ability to achieve and what I want is the best. what I get is that I will understand.

Lillian M. Varrassi a content article writer than 4000 articles written in several genres. For more information see her website she is also http://www.articlework.com webmaster and author of a comprehensive health site. : http://www.health-mind-body.com.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lillian_Varrassi.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น