Postpartum depression - a life after that

Baby blues, Postpartum Postpartum depression or psychosis?

After birth of my baby whenever I cry or feel sad just like everyone told me that my baby blues, or that my hormones are still funny. I have insomnia; I can not eat I'm concerned and nervous all the time. I'm having panic attacks, I will cry all the time for any reason. And then eventually I thought I would lose my mind and hurt my baby. I am in awe.

Postpartum depression is more than what people think depression is. Illness is in a different and women have different thoughts and feelings related to their illness postpartum. When you talk. women out there with some experience with PPD, but are not required around the baby and not care of their children. other women know that they just can not stop crying. Some people feel sad, lonely and emotional swings. Others have thought of harming themselves or their baby. We need to know that postpartum depression will have one or more symptoms of any of them can not be overlooked.

The difference between baby blues, postpartum depression and psychosis postpartum.

Most said "baby blues" a few days after delivery and a soft form of anxiety and sadness. It will go on their own within a few weeks to maintain the required no. .
Some symptoms of the blues is a child.
Nervousness.
Sadness and crying.
Loneliness.
Feeling overwhelmed or worried.
mood swings.
Lack of energy and fatigue.

Is different from the baby blues and postpartum depression what?
Postpartum depression does not disappear by themselves. If the baby blues, your time is more than two weeks and you have the following symptoms (with people who appear for baby blues), you now may be a storm. depression postpartum:.
Thoughts of hurting baby.
Thoughts of hurting themselves.
Ignore the children.
Insomnia.
Hard time to eat.

Psychosis Postpartum:.
See what is not.
Very confusing.
A rapid mood swings.
Try to hurt yourself or your baby.
Hallucinations.

Postpartum depression caused only 10% of women and not talk about the fact that often. It's hard to realize for the first time because most people will feel that you're experiencing is normal and you only. just a "baby blues. If you continue to feel the decline in time and you do not feel you need to find better medical care and talk to your doctor. Postpartum depression can lose if it does not do.

Postpartum psychosis is talking about because women often feel ashamed of what they found. Postpartum psychosis occur only in 1-3 of every 1,000 mothers. If you think you have postpartum psychosis Please find medical treatment immediately. Some. about the tragic end of postpartum psychosis suicide of mother and baby may be. women feel too ashamed of their overall experience and not seeking help that they need.

There are many other places to turn to if you see no reason to think or feel the issue is please.'s The best place to start is your doctor. You can also seek help Postpartum International or other health facilities. in your area. Your doctor will guide you in the right direction for drug and therapy. these patients will receive better time. You may have a combination of medication and talk therapy, but not ashamed. Talk about feeling that you experience. When you start talking people will start listening. You will start feeling better.

I think the new steps and through my diagnosis with depression postpartum. PPD displayed in various forms. I have insomnia, depression, anxiety, panic attacks and eventually thought I lost my mind. and hurt my children. I want to survive and spread the word if you will through postpartum depression, you can make it through. I go to drug treatment and within the year and go back to my own. There are many things to us. management with new mothers and mothers of new postpartum depression, but not in the list of what women expect. hope this helps anyone who may not know that error. talk to your doctor if you think you are. may experience any symptoms.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Beth_Benoliel.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น