Your relationship with your (A Woman of merit)

Often, we women [] take a decision or attempt to change the men in our lives because they do what we do not want. Men and women, two very different animal to the Lord, who with others, and letters. Place. Always the first physical and chemical between them. a real time color unfolds both start from. some of which can be tolerated and that no other can. when the truth set of regret and blaming follows.

But you have some time to yourself to check into to see if you like you were in first place and what you show a woman or not you want a relationship with you? Mama merit or not you fit the meaning of true merit should women? You deal with your husband or boyfriend with the kind of respect you want him you like him you should care? Women in a manner that created a very special time and 85% of men in our lives are like our children. They may be older than we, or millionaires, but they still like our first child. Often those women. their mothers. from the Bible, women as pillars of the family. She is one of the ensure that families work well. Are you sure that he wears clothes, food or clean?

We are today a woman must go out to work to support families and to maintain them and reduce the burden on people. We have everything you can think --- the medical director and president of the hosts, etc.. Us. We work from home on the power of hard work on our house or we were in their office and home are women and mothers we should be? Excellent opportunity to reach our current level of education or any position and is the greatest thing that ever happens. For my people from Africa are very few or no opportunities for women and ability. school work and self and family, I can not ask for anything more. I love it more than words to show it means freedom.

But I have seen most of the detail that we have lost track of the women. We have lost all means let the favors. Most of the time we do not care if we eat husbands or boyfriends, or wear clothes. clean, or if we speak with them how we should or if we are humble we should.

It takes some sitting quietly alone in separate areas and ask yourself these questions.

1] it is what I do wrong that my husband avoids me or start withdrawing from me.

2] needs to change his behavior, and mental or another?

3 I] nit that my husband or partner.

4] I will take care of them should I?

5 I] self sufficient?

6] I love my relationship with me?

7] Finally, I will treat him as I would like him or not I should treat.

If you can find only one thing you do not like about how you treat them is excellent and 90% of the problem changes. For example, if you are nagging and realized it made the changes quickly because men like I said before. This page is like a child. They want comfort and escape from the nagging women any others considered them with love and respect and talk to them in the soft tune. comfort zone []. then. to work in the rest of what you won 't like they do with it until you make sure it alright. try and be more supple and favors women and you will see a gradual return to his home. when you want. yourself is certainly to transients outside. habit is something we cultivate, and we come from, although it will be difficult for some folks. nagging is difficult for some people to stop smoking or quitting. bad eating habits. When this happens, do not hate myself or up. figure out another way to get help even if it means helping profession. Find your inner strength. Remember it can take you and you alone. Whether you change your professional couple. The main changes come from your mind when you're ready.

All in all we can we have in terms of our profession and we have power out there, but not to forget our core base of women. We can go home to husbands or partners are our mothers and the most important women. any favors. is humbling, to meet and play the role of this award. I applaud all women who have kept their role as women, the Lord has made and continues to be modest role and stimulate the rest of us to be. the tracking error and women --- who favors the Lord called us to. N / B men not the best person to handle, but your role is. When was difficult as the Lord said to my health,. courage, patience and what it will play this role of honor. If good faith we understand our role as women and play well and what people want to little better in terms of rate of divorce and separations. is. also be fewer fights and unnecessary conflict in the home or relationship.

My name is Marie Claire Kuja from New York City and just started writing, most are very interested in women. Approximately 98% of my article is based on years of life experience. I can go through many things the world. However, consideration will be to the point where I do a piece on the past and turned those comebacks by writing and empowering other women out there. I need to be happy and want to pass that in writing.

Can check the rest of my article on my blog or email me at kujamac.blogspot.com kujamac@yahoo.com.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Maire_Claire_Kuja.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น