What ever happen to housewife or not

Yesterday I received an email from a friend at his blog, my Facebook friend of his that he thought might be interested in what I say. His descriptions of friends that I think. He said she explained. own a housewife. that made me think long and hard about what we call self and acronyms of the name ... or worse yet.

My mistake. I have used the term-at-home mothers to describe themselves and others in my writing. Evil is often shortened to its acronym SAHM. But what's implied message of these words. ... a parent ... .. Stay Home ...?

Not that sound like this around the house all day, Jiang made any or not is that I couple weeks ago during which I write my family and my longer I work hard and when I go over. work and are paid salaries. Admittedly, my husband was growing earlier in the day to his work. but when my daughter and my morning wake up until ten or eleven at night I do some things. ... all the time. But hard work is not based on a certification-at-parent home.

And the mother is not known to help other families that we do on our community and our country every year. Now I am the first to admit that I believe that mothers (and fathers) play the most important one we have in life. Our society and our very fabric. So I am not advocating that we reduce the importance of mums, moms and mothers. but what about the other things we do every day, or even recycled, or volunteer to do. Food and clean? The important role too. And that too of our role as a wife? If we own badge SAHM will place our partner or children after ... and we have no name. Those who are blessed and often forgotten-at-home dads? Abbreviations of the bad ... they are SAHD ... sad. Horrid for a noble attempt to do.

See the beauty of words and simple housewife .... It implies all the work to do just that ... a home. Yes to acknowledge the participation of our mother, but also a wife ... and cook, housekeeper, teacher, chauffer, interior design and nursing / physician. Just use the word''brought home in my warm memories; ... But home is not home. The beauty of words that are too gender neutral. Although we may now assume the role women are different from requirements-at-home mother or father or housewife saying (none marries home) words. This can be used both to describe the beauty of sex, what they do.

If you see four core values of family savings is the first environmentally friendly and healthy life savings represent family blog ... that was not a housewife or women for men ... all the more aptly to the role or not appreciate. Peter and grass to make me think about the importance of how I describe myself and others.

Terri is the mother of six 3 caesareans 2 VBACs and adopted children. Her son milk than fifteen years of experience, training and peer support two organizations. Terri complete childbirth education, birth and Post-partum Doula certificates with childbirth. International. In addition, she also holds BS in Health Education from Texas and M University.

To register for her monthly e-newsletter room of her recent article in pregnancy, childbirth, nursing and child care; Visit her website: from the special.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Terri_O 'Neale.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น