Smart women know, actions and their values

My son Jack recently joined Scouts baby here in our community. Den "leaders" of the type he is older grandfather type who share more intelligence and information of interest to men. (Do not know if you are in need of police, you should call 311 and not 411? ). When a baby boy Scouts, he received a letter about what it means in this role. The first section of this book is to define "value. He recommends that men do know and practice these values. I think this is about smart women do know and practice their own values.

When we grow up I do not remember many conversations about values. I always say to that please and thank you. Tell the truth. Always on time. Adult you respect. These values are "fundamental" in our home. What better make sure and I think through my own children today. But the world has changed since I am a little girl. Role to play today, many women. We are people who have creative ideas Big, dreams and goals. We maintain a spouse or partner, our children, parents aging. We run businesses large and small. We are active in our community. We are the glue "that helps everyone and everything together. (I go see my mother and sister a few days before I hand out my husband Greg 3 single-page documents that leave must be made through a 5-day course for family run smoothly! ).

Women today need to create time and space to think about what values they hold true. They do need to know and practice these values. If you want to support you in identifying some of the values we have included some ideas for you below:.

1. Self-care - you take the time to value and honor yourself? Day spa, lunch with friends nutrition - you gals who support you and make you laugh. Quiet Time only scrapbook that you imagine, walking or exercise? This is the last thing that women usually do - care for my own place it first in this list.

2. Partners - to take you back on your significant other or not is important to take a new connection. When I am empty and all the court can ignore the area that I. I was using my husband sometimes. Reconnection is so important. (Especially if you have children!).

3. Child - you are back on children Greg and I started to do recently and has been a valuable experience. We will change the cost each time our children alone. Jack and me to Dodger games during the week and the debt we are strong enough from one outing.

4. Families - quality time with family is important. I feel fortunate that both my parents were and still are healthy. Although East Coast is the home of their time on calls and plan to get together as often as I can.

5. Business and professional - about what value your business objectives or mission, or not what you have started your business, why you have value for customers and what your customers or not.

6. Community - about what value your community or you are not passionate about what? Services in a way that you feel for your friend?

Women's success in the industry focus on values and what they mean to each woman. Six said the way to get ideas about what's important. Sometimes we know what they and we can verbalize these. You do with them, you follow them to the larger question. Oftentimes women said "yes" to what we want to help others. The challenge is not to what is in. "Radar screen of value.

I invite you to think about your values. Know them. Uphill. Follow them. You will feel energized and inspired when power to you.

What is possible. Everything is waiting for you.

© 2,009 Chudacoff joy.

To use this article in your e-mail magazine or website? You can as long as you include this complete blurb with it joy Chudacoff, ICF, PCC, is the founder of Smart Women Smart Solutions (TM) Professional Certified vehicles to 1000 of women inspiring speakers and entrepreneurs. Her weekly ezine publishers create buzz, Reflections On Life and business for women entrepreneurs. If you're ready to use your life and your business to the next level, get free tips, free reports and free your MP3 while earnings to view.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joy_Chudacoff.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น