Short Skirts, Stockings and high-heeled

Short skirts are all the rage in the late 60 even if you do not have 'legs' to wear one. Jean Shrimpton is a yardstick to measure ourselves, we all back then and she is considered very thin samples. But she does not, My children have made people here in Australia!

Stockings have just changed to put the pantyhose, high heel is what women wore to show their legs more. advantageously. Now is the right size hose pantyhose back then was certainly not as scientific as today manufacturer continues to grips with the small number have actually been to cover the majority of women in the world.

They learn quickly that in three sizes small medium and large among women it is not. I think that changes a few of these problems when they come to substitute nylon spandex spandex because as the name implies, growth.

To enter a short skirt and no shoes - good stockings appropriate balance precariously on the highest heeled cast a recipe for disaster looking for places that will occur in many us.

I found that I 'made on the Neutral Bay Sydney Harbour Ferry and Circular Quay. It is morning rush hour and everyone will want to ferry and the station quickly.

It also has morning wet and slippery deck stairs. I'm down to my knees, and landed amid flocks shoving. Pain, but I will not show how handsome young police just because I so awkward. In addition, I may be missing one of my false eyelashes if I called.

I have divided the opposite knee stockings and nylon hanging like dead skin down my leg. I have lost the heel off one of those high-heeled prosaically, divided crutch of my stockings and trying desperately to leave the colony Ferry drive with some dignity intact.

One shoe is 5 inches higher than the other and I hobbled by stockings trying to escape my legs and miniskirt rucked up around the back of my efforts to help them out.

I do not want to say it moved to a seat near the Ferry and Neutral Bay home to ring the office and tell them I do not have to work that day because I have an accident. Thanks for the good brother, but I think he understands us like real women wearing short skirts stockings and high-heeled competition we round to his office.

Short skirts and stockings to wear comfortable together. http://www.mumsdomain.com/womensstockings.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jan_Smith.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น