Advocating breast feed

I have that I breastfed both of my babies. Breastfed first 15 months and another 10 months.
I believe in children and to promote milk.

While you are pregnant your body prepared to mix a very special nutrient needs of infants.

Colostrum milk is called from one food for your baby.
This yellowish, enough substance found in milk during pregnancy and a few days after delivery.
Colostrum care of all the nutritional needs of babies right after birth, as well as focus on bacteria and virus protection.
Colostrum to stimulate baby's first bowel movement [Meconium - a black sticky stool, while the baby is in you).

During the first few days after the birth of your baby as breast milk you make will increase. Breast milk sugar, protein, fat and minerals do, vitamins and enzymes and is designed to promote the growth of brain and body. Antibody also. in.

The study shows that if you breast feed your baby only 4-6 months for the first time for doctors to remote and it will help during the infant's immune to install.
I know this firsthand as my experience with both of my babies.

Health problems that may cause breast including but not limited to:.
Infected ear diabetes and intestinal problems, many food platform.

Babies with colic to get relief from regular milk children.
Dairy foods also reduces the risk of child death immediately Syndrome (SIDS) or "crib death.

Food, dairy milk, your baby may only / brain and the development of their extra images.
Activities of suckling at the breast of AIDS in babies speak earlier than non-breastfed.

My son is a breast feed until 15 months from speaking before his first birthday and he is so clever at the time I forget he is only 3 years.

My daughter is still fast even after I stopped breast feed her at 10 months. Her sharp and very strong when she tires me out.

They have also proven to raise from the study show that children long milk reduces the risk of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and diabetes in the mother later in life.

You believe or you do not try milk and children will become the support strong.

Ugboko Consolata.
http://babysvillage.blogspot.com.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Consolata_Ugboko.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น