Find important

While the development of products and services for 2010, it occurred to me that I would like to ask a question of the number of women that I serve or hope to serve before you can create a telecourse, e-book or other product is. point on. so I started doing just that and has spent the past few months talking with women in all of its associated spectrum of challenges, pain points and goals of their interests. I want to receive. good management, which ignites the fire in the belly of achieving high life - driving and midlife women do not disappointed me.

I talk to all wonderfully frank and open disclosure risk touchingly. While these women may have taken many different routes to choose from or if any number of places these routes are cut and when standing. on the ground that their voices do not sound particularly unified.

The general rule that female career success include continued inventory of their life values and their importance to ensure that these areas will be integrated and aligned and the need to adjust them, but not as midlife. At the time of evaluation and reflection is more important.

Number of women I talk to comments in this manner and reflect their own needs as well as their money and the meaning of life is filled with important. For some women, it seen that the current occupation of their experience. with them when they are ready to develop values and want to create a life most of them.

"This is all? I contemplate that question every day since opening 52. One hand I love what I do. On the other hand we have this nagging activities several years ago - that this mysterious itch I have to say anything more. ".

"It's not what I do these 25 years is not important for me, but my needs have changed. My goal in the 20s and 30s is not my goal I have today. I. find those - and those - and what values I have developed over the years. Now it's time to align these values closely with my type of work. by the way in resolving a whole new direction.

"I am child of the 60s. We started out much the dream and believe we can do better in the world. What I see now is much less people in the late twenties early thirties who see in the. own. will spark and I have related to what I feel is important to spark that ignited so I can still make a difference - what I do not have that I'm currently in my career.

"If I were really honest with myself I know that I'm just not in the highest level of performance any longer. Recognized that threatened me, but at the same time challenging me step my game up or step out and enter. new stage.

"I literally woke up one morning and realize I do this 25 years. Not that I do not love what I do, but I do not think themselves the next 25 years.".

Through the course of his research psychologist Erik Erikson highlighted the importance of a sense of authenticity and integrity in later midlife. He found that the growth of personality in the 40s and 50s created by the increasing concerns. a volume that is the meaning of life and process flexibility on setbacks share and more self - acceptance.

Depth of self primarily with fewer illusions and the beginning of the evaluation work and life has taken young. The new test is a natural and often necessary to start by ask questions and find answers from within the world. She's a world outside of her.

Questions women might ask themselves the same question I asked some of the most recent conversations with my female professions. A feeling that my mind is important, but to yourself to take a shot themselves piping hot cup of tea. Some herbs sit quiet, private one and allow your mind to consider the following.

* What the top 3 goals you most want to achieve what.
* What the top 3 things you love about what you are doing what.
* What the top 3 things do not work for you or that you do not work on what.
* As high-achieving life - is what drives women ignites the fire in your belly.
* 1 is what you feel is holding you back from your ideal life.

After you have spent thinking about these things, I love you to share your answer here is part of the post in this blog. We continue our conversation started and we see it. We are all in. discovery travel and all roads lead to no more success.

Is the founder and chief executive officer of Evelyn Kalinosky LLC, Evelyn specializes in helping C-suite executives and senior-level women 40 and older do not achieve the success category. For these women want to play a bigger incentive will be. strong revenue gains, but no goals. aimed at the search for the key, go to the opening ceremony of the property of their way to the highest purpose of their life and is a unique fingerprint of them.

Evelyn is writing a book about women in navigation and through midlife. She talks to a consultant, author and published poet. Her visit: http://www.evelynkalinosky.com.

"When profit motive is not just about money".

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Evelyn_Kalinosky.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น