Business Grants for Women

started to research for women's business when I decided to start small home business in late 2008. I'm not sure how long that will take me to create a stable income so I want to know my options are.

Found that most governments are those supported by non-profit that tagging is often done for women is only part of the population have access to underserved (such as disability services to minority institutions, etc.). . like when women "will be used as keywords in grants.gov (a good place to find a full list to the government) to the name in the search results often have to do with women or business. If women are discussed. often only learn about pregnancy.

More digging revealed that other counties and cities may offer space for business owners, regardless of ownership have some payback in economic development. These funds are fairly random and often carry expectations about. to update the "Main Street some.

I learned that Small Business Administration has not yet started any programs for women, from 1,980 's.

Soon as it appears that "women to business" is usually set for special and credit markets "for profit initiatives."

After a few calls I've learned about local resources for many operators may not only help me through all of the money, but also will help develop my business to my mentor and my connection with another business. small, may require my services. wow I think. Maybe that will get me to where I can be self-sufficient and need not "free money" has very little recovery. This is part of the national resources. and local instructions I found that all the resources and expertise for free:.

Government Money Small Businsess Administration (SBA), but no source of money for to be a significant amount of financial assistance to a variety of loan programs including loan guarantees and loans with lenders participating micro. We have several positions in the area of Kansas City. .

SBA Women's Business Center created specifically for women entrepreneurs. They are not sources of money but will provide advice on business planning, financial needs assessments and information about different types of funds available in local markets. In. We have two of the city center.

Score - service management into a national organization with offices in many countries to meet with experts in the industry with startups. Mentors are matched with entrepreneurs in their area of expertise.

KCsourcelink.com a local non-profit business resource center. It is being used as a model for the organization of national networks.

Business Information Center, affiliated to the SBA as a resource to try to create another business person. They plan to sample more than 200 business and information dispelling the myths of money.

Brigid Greene is a member of the American Association of Professional Grant.

For more information about research, writing and co-management to consider the American Association of Professional Grant.

Brigid Greene in the market area of Kansas City and a member of the American Association of Professional Grant.

Source Article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Brigid_Greene.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น